Thursday, May 29, 2008

Chuck E Cheese's

We went to Chuck E Cheese the other day with Melissa and the kids. we were watching Kevin and got to bring him along for the fun. Tucker even got to join us - I'm sure it was just what he wanted to do on his day off. The kids had fun as usual. They went through their tickets in no time but then they are just as happy to run around and play with each other. Kevin was our big ticket winner, playing Slam A Wham, winning 50 tickets! Yeah. Melissa and Tucker had a friendly competition going on the Basketball hoops. I won't tell you who won, because I don't want his ego bruised because he was beaten by a girl! And don't ask him around the Race Cars either! I shouldn't give him a hard time, he is always up for hanging out with the kids and doing things with them, even if it means being surrounded by a bunch of moms. He is really a great dad!

1 comment:

Joe & Lara said...

Cute! Kevin was so excited to see himself in your pics! He kept saying 'I remember that!' Thanks again for taking Kev for me- Jason's dentist appt was flawless as a result! :)
And uh, good luck with Caleb and his sleeping habits. We all need luck in that department I think now and then!
Lara :)