Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Bed???



























Night after night













After night












After night


This little monster creeps into our room with a big 'ol grin on his face. He either tells us that he is a little boy and its scary or he tries to sweeten us up by saying mommy daddy you're the best. He doesn't even wait for us to respond, he climbs right up in bed and gets the cold blanket. Caleb decides blankets are either hot or cold ones. He thinks the green sheet is the cold blanket and that is the only one he likes to slepp with and then our other blanket he says is a hot one and he doesn't like it. Trying having that in the middle of the two of you. He keeps kicking of the "Hot One" that the two of you are trying to use. How did our 4th child end up in our bed? Okay don't answer that - I know. We let him wrap up around his little finger - but who could resist the "I'm just a wittle boy and its scary!" He usually falls asleep pretty fast and then Tucker carries him and puts him to bed, but sometimes then between 2 and 4 he comes back. I guess I have my summer cut out for me. Emma will be 2 and she will be needing to leave the crib behind and Caleb will be moved back to his room by himself. That will be interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man...you have got your work cut out for you woman and I am not envious that is fo sho! :) lol I remember I used to give in to Serina all the time...it took me FOREVER to get her to sleep in her room by herself. Even now, she still crawls into bed with me when Brandon's at work...so really, I guess my efforts were a losing battle but I don't mind...she's good company. :) Although...she always tries to creep in there even when Brandon is home and he's like oscar the grouch "get out of my bed kid!" then she wants me to sleep with her and he's like no she's sleeping with me - *sigh* I secretly like it when they fight over me... It is so nice to feel so loved. hahahha lol! I totally get the "cold" and "hot" sheets! Serina hogs the cold one too!!!