Monday, May 5, 2008

Twilight






I just recently read this book. I really enjoyed it! It was an easy read as well as a great page turner. I read it in two days. I can't wait to read the next in the series. So many people had recommended this book. It has been such a long time since I have read anything, because if I can't get into it right away I won't keep reading. This book is probably meant more for Young Adults but I really enjoyed. The next is New Moon and doesn't come out in paperback until the end of the month and I am fighting the urge to not run out and buy the hardcover. This is a 4 series book. The third is Eclispe also out and the 4th is Breaking Dawn, which is due out August 2nd. The author Stephenie Meyer is Mormon, so it's nice to read a book that you don't have to worry about coming across things you might not want to read. She is coming out with her first adult novel tomorrow, May 6th, called The Host. Now I am trying to decide which do I do first continue reading the series or go ahead and read this one. I am glad I read this book, it has gotten me excited about reading again, though I am not sure Tucker would agree. I had my nose buried in the book for 2 days, but at least it ws only for 2 days! I would definitely recommend it!

4 comments:

Alissa said...

i couldn't wait, so I bought the 2nd and 3rd book on amazon yesterday! So you can borrow mine!

Nikki Painter said...

I will have to look into those, I am the same with reading...once I start a good book i cannot put it down!

flmama said...

I recently read Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry (Miami Herald Columnist) and Ridley Pearson. I think it is probably written for the pre-teen crowd, but I loved it. There are 2 more in the series, so I plan on getting those also. I figure the boys will want to read them eventually, too. I will have to check these books out over the summer, though. Maybe, I will actually have some free time then. Ha Ha!!! :)

Wilde Lady said...

I told you that you'd love them!!! Brad hated me for about 4 days. I couldn't put any of them down until I finished the first 3 in the series. I can't wait for the 4 to come out. I didn't know that she was coming out with a new series, so I'll have to check into that. I've become friends with a girl named Alexandria in my ward and her sister is Stephanie Meyer. She's coming out this summer to visit, so I'm hoping to get one of my books signed. Let me know what you think of the books, I love to talk about them.