Thursday, July 3, 2008

Young Women's Camp


Breana went to her first Girl's Camp. She really seemed to have a good time. I took a few of the girls up there. I helped Breana get her cabin all set up - okay I was just looking for an excuse not to leave. I tried to hang out as long as I could. Tucker told me I couldn't follow her around at camp. Okay I did have a hard time leaving her there, realizing that my daughter was old enough to be going to Camp and that I was old enough to have a daughter old enough. But I also just have always loved Girls Camp. Anyways after a few tears I finally left. I am glad she had a good experience I can't wait for her to have more.

1 comment:

Wilde Lady said...

I still can't believe that she's old enough! I remember when she was still in Primary, she was a little over 8.