Thursday, July 3, 2008

Caleb Get Another Haircut




Caleb has been asking me for a long time to cut his hair. He likes it spiked up. It was starting to look cute, getting long again. I really did not want to cut it. I know he looks cute with it short too, but I just love it long. It's kind of a gross picture of his hair on the counter, but when I cut it off, I can't get over how much hair he has for a little boy. Well my handsome man got his spikey hair. Even if I am biased - somethings are still true - he is just so extremely cute!

4 comments:

Wilde Lady said...

He's such a stud! I'm sure Daddy's proud of his little guy and loves the haircut. I still would love to see him with a mohawk!

Amanda said...

He is so cute! I love his hair - long or spikes he just has a great head of hair :)

Joe & Lara said...

like the breaking dawn wallpaper/ background. :)

flmama said...

Niki, that is wrong, no mohawks!