Thursday, July 3, 2008

Our Pool


We decided with the high gas prices we would try to keep our traveling down, but we wanted to keep the kids busy this summer, so we decided to buy an above ground pool. I would definitely say it was money well spent. The kids have been in it everyday, except for when it was raining. It's been nice. We are having a lot of fun. And Emma finally decided that she didn't need mommy or daddy holding her in the pool. She just decided one day that she could swim by herself with her water wings, and she has even tried a couple of times without them, but she didn't like that very much. I love summer, I love being with the kids.

1 comment:

Wilde Lady said...

Yay! You got a pool, I'm jealous. You guys look like you're enjoying summer, WE MISS YOU GUYS! I'm surprised Roxy hasn't done anything to it yet. Has she tried to get in and swim?