Thursday, July 3, 2008

Family Visit




My brother, Scott, and his family came to visit us a couple of weeks ago. We really miss them so much. We had a great visit, but it was too short. We don't get to see them enough. We tried to take them to the beach, but it kept raining on us, thus the picture of the kids in the back of the van. If you look close enough you can see Emma's little head peeking from beyond the rest of the kids. We grilled out for Father's day while the kids went swimming. Hannah and Gage spent a couple of nights with us. We stayed up late playing games, our favorite was Clue. Then the kids sacked out all in the same room. The pictures of them all crowded together, 4 in one bed, is so funny. I don't know how they slept like that. I miss my family and I was so grateful they drove all the way down here to visit. Can't wait to see them again.

No comments: