Thursday, April 3, 2008

SWIMMING



We went swimming today. It was a perfect day. The water was a little cold, but it was hot so you didn't mind getting it. A few notes - I did not intentionally leave Breana out - she was not able to join us. She got into a little mischief right before we left. Nothing like a little sibling squabbling to bring a family together. Also you never really see me in pictures because I am behind the camera. My kids will never know what I looked like when I was younger - whether that is good or bad remains to be seen. But I am actually in a few of the photos - if you look closely you will see my big toe in the way. That's because I am such a great photographer with some mad skills!!! Really the sun was so bright I couldn't really see. We have tried to do alot with the kids and spend time togehter as a family this Spring Break even though we didn't go anywhere and I have to say - I think we are all really enjoying a little vacation at home and hate to see it end. I am really looking forward to summer. As Breana gets older, I realize she will be leaving home before long and I really need to take in these moments.

No comments: