Saturday, April 12, 2008

Painting Pottery

Yesterday Melissa and I took the kids to this Ceramic place. We joined by Alissa and Kelli and and their crews. I think the kids had a lot of fun. It was a cute place and they had a lot for the kids to choose from. Caleb picked out a dinosaur and Emma got a butterfly. I'll have to take the older girls there, they would absolutely love it. I am always looking for things to do with the kids and there are really a whole lot of options around it. Alissa had told us about this place. So if there is anyone who knows of any other great places or things to do with little children let me know. After painting we went to Chik-fil-A for lunch. Here's a little hint Melissa gave me - if you leave the kids meal toy wrapped you can trade it in for an Ice Cream cone. I never knew that. So after the kids ate lunch - we got them ice cream. It was funny because we lost 3 of the ice cream cones - 2 thanks to Emma who got very upset when her ice cream fell out of her cone. The kids had a nice time and I think we will definitely go back there again.

2 comments:

Wilde Lady said...

I've got some great day time kid activities for you guys. All you have to do is come to Tampa for a couple days each month. How does that sound??? Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun. I wish I could go with you guys and the kiddos to all those cool things - I gotta be stuck on my bottom at work (boooo!) owell! Anyway, I got your message about girl's night - I forgot to tell you guys that I changed my phone service to vonage so they gave me a new number. I was going to post it...buuuuuuut, maybe I don't want you to have it. hahahahhaa jk. ps: Brandon says we need to do our home teaching - is he your home teacher still? I think so. Tell me a night, woman!