Saturday, March 29, 2008

Emma's Outfit
















Okay - I have been wanting to try out their poll and yesterday I was presented with a perfect opportunity. We were getting ready to leave yesterday and I went and got Emma dressed. I thought she looked so cute but it seems that the rest of my family disagreed with me. Tucker thought the top was hideous and Brean did not like the bottoms. They kept threatening to change her but they knew if they did it wasn't going to be pretty and no one really wants to upset Momma over Spring Break so we left the house with Emma dressed as she was and me still thinking she looked cute. So if you guys take a look over on the right you will see my poll and you can tell our family what you think of Emma's outfit. Give it a try - this should be fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep the kid. outfit optional

flmama said...

I could not find your poll. But, you know why I have all boys, I can't so the super girly thing. So, I have to say that I am with Tucker on the top, not so much for me.