Sunday, March 16, 2008

Horton Hears A Who!





I read this book when I was younger so I was excited to take the kids to see. It is very and I mean very rare that we take all 5 kids to the movie at once. Melissa called me up and said they were taking their kids and wanted to see if we wanted to go. Tucker was at work, so me and the crew decided to go ahead and go and I'm sure if you asked Tucker he would tell you that he wasn't too upset about missing the movie. It was the funniest sight - a total of 8 kids, practically took up the whole row. And probably not very smart - we let the kids all sit together while the 3 adults sat together on the end, but to our suprise the kids were actually really good. They really seemed to enjoy the movie. It was cute with some funny parts, and some odd parts but overall it was a cute movie. If you ask any of my kids what their favorite part what - this is it - Horton and his friends are talking about what it would be like if they had their own worlds and one of them said her world would be all ponies who eat rainbows and poop butterflies!!! (I told you a little odd in parts. LOL!) It was a cute movie - now I am going to see if I can find the book for the kids to have - though I think they will be dissappointed because as far as I can remember that was not in the book! We had a good time and made me think maybe they are getting better or older to take them all to the movies - we just to take out a second mortgage when we all want to go! No it wasn't too bad!

1 comment:

flmama said...

Pooping butterflies got the biggest laugh in our group, too! :)