Friday, February 22, 2008

Disney World


We went to Disney on Valentine's Day with my sister, Margaret and her family. I don't have that many pics because my batteries died right after we got there. The weather had been warm before my sister got here and the morning we woke to go it had gotten cold and we weren't really dressed for it, but we still had a good time. The lines were short and we got to do almost everything we wanted, but we did not ride Thunder Mountain but we ran out of time. The kids favorite was the Buzz Lightyear ride where you get to shoot things and the RaceTrak. I rode with Meriah who drove our car. I laughed so hard and we both got whiplash. They added Captain Jack Sparrow the Pirates of Caribbean ride and the likeness was uncanny. It was cool. We really enjoyed being able to go Margaret and her family. Caleb just loved his cousin, Grace. He followed her everywhere and wanted to go on all the rides with her. I wish we were albe to live close to each other so the kids could grow up together. Overall, even though I was a little chilly it was a really nice day.

1 comment:

flmama said...

I hate when camera batteries die!!! We are jealous. Actually, I think all of your posts make me want to be back down there! :) I can't wait for Spring. We get teaser days with a little bit of warmth and then a vicious cold front will come through and ruin it all!!!