Friday, February 8, 2008

My 35th Birthday


Last month I turned 35!!! I know I know. I'm getting old. But this year I decied to embrace my age, so I decided I needed a new look. Little did I know, my wonderful husband had a suprise in store for me. He got home from work in the morning of my birthday. He woke me up and told me to get in the shower and not to worry about my hair or my make-up. I had to be ready in 20 minutes, because Melissa was on her way to pick me up. They had planned a whole day for me. Melissa and I got manicures and pedicures. Then we went and got haircuts. I caught off 17 inches and it will be going to Locks of Love. By the way one of the stylists said I have style now! It's nice to be told you didn't really have any style!!! Melissa and I just laughed. Melissa had set up a make-up consulting appointment for me with Clinique. That was probably way over due since I have been doing my make-up the same way for about the last 15 years. Then I went shopping for a new outfit for my birthday dinner. Tucker had dinner reservations at Ruth's Chris steakhouse for me and some of our friends. They have the best steaks you will ever have. It was a really nice dinner. I had an absolutely wonderful birthday. Tucker did an awesome job and he really suprised me. I have to say it was one of the best birthdays ever if not the best! Thank you to my wonderful, thoughtful husband, whom I love so much.

3 comments:

Cloward Family said...

FABULOUS!!! I absolutely love it! It definitely suites you! Happy Late Birthday!! I appreciated your comment on my blog. We miss you guys so much, but love how things are going here... except the weather! Keep posting - we love it!

Amberlee

Nikki Painter said...

I was excited to get your msg. sorry I missed the call...your family is adorable, you look very happy!! My kids are envious of all the fun trips, and me of the sunny weather! Looks like you had a fabulous bDay. I will try to call you back sometime next week, maybe wed or Thur when waiting for kids in the car. here is my email too just b/c nikkipainter@hotmail.com
looking forward to catching up with you!
Nikki

flmama said...

Hey - You're hair looks awesome! I love it!! And, little Caleb does look older with his haircut, but he is so handsome. Niki told me the Campbell's are heading our way. We are going to try to get them to move into our ward. We do like our ward and we have a great youth group.