Tuesday, September 4, 2007


The girls had a great birthday. Breana turned 11, Regan the magical 8, and Emma 1. I can't believe we a daughter in middle school, a second one getting baptized and the last one leaving her baby year behind her. They grow up so fast. The girls got everything they wanted and more. As our tradition, I always make the first year birthday cake. I thought it turned out pretty good if I say so myself. The flowers were made from starbursts. The girls really liked it! I can't believe how big they are all getting! Time really flies. I want to wish my beautiful girls a very happy birthday. You girls are so special and I love you dearly. You girls are my angels and you bless our family and home so much. I look forward to sharing many more birthdays and many other memories with you.

No comments: