Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Our Georgia Vacation


We had so much fun on our vacation. Being up in the mountains was absolutely beautiful and the weather was perfect. We went tubing, swimming at the "beach", well Lake Burton. We fished and paddle boated in Grandpa and Grandma Hunt's pond, as well as fed the fish, we got more bites feeding them. We picked potatoes in the garden. Grandma Hunt made us vegetable soup with fresh veggies from the garden, oh it was so good. We even fed goats that live on rooftops of these shops. We spent a day at Stone Mountain and watched the laser show. We had so much fun. I loved being able to get up in the morning and take my breakfast out on the Hunt's second floor porch and look out at the mountains, what a view. I would even eat my dinner out there. The kids loved to be there running and playing outside all day. I am so jealous of their view and their garden. Someday!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wilde Lady said...

sounds like a blast! I'm jealous, I miss the mountains terribly. I'm glad you guys had fun, we miss you guys and hope to see you soon!

Alissa said...

where's the pictures???

Amanda said...

Next time you will have to stay with us! You are welcome anytime. Jonah will love Stone Mountain.