Monday, October 6, 2008

IT'S WEIGH IN TIME - LET'S GO LADIES


Alright ladies it's our first weigh-in, though if you ask me - this past week should be a practice week! LOL! But no matter what you did - lose a lot, a little, or stayed the same, I know we are all working hard. If you are like me you probably have some bad habits you're trying to break - dang those hot salty fries and the ice cold Dr. Pepper! If you didn't lose any weight this week, remember it's not a race, it's all about becoming healthier - changing how we eat and adding exercise to our routines. I really hope you will all check in with your progress. You don't have to tell us what you weigh, you can just tell us how much you lost. So, I'll start it of - I lost a big whopping total of....................... 1 lb. Woohooo! You girls really are beautiful - it's not about being skinny, it's about being healthy, for you and for your family. Don't give up - I slipped a couple times this past week, so my goal for this week is to slip up less and push myself a little more. I need to find a little more will power, but I can do it and I know you can to. Good luck to everyone and keep working hard!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I must say I lost 4.5 lbs. I am at 119.5. Do you want the secret? Get sick. LOl. I cant say i did anything exciting but get a sore throat which made it hard to eat. Well see how next week is. Hopefully, I dont go back where I started. Good luck everyone. Abby 1 lb is less. Good job! Melissa

Amanda said...

Wait, we are supposed to record our weight if you check in on your blog?
Good job on the weight loss - losing 1-2 lbs a week is GOOD!

Alissa said...

ok melissa your kicked out, i don't care if your sick or not! i can't believe you weigh under 120 lbs, i haven't weighed that since i was a freshman in high school! i think its great that you want to get healthy but you do not need to lose weight and that goes for abby also! and amanda i don't even want to know what you weigh! you girls are beautiful inside and out!

Kelli said...

Can I say how much I've gained? Just kidding!

flmama said...

I never left a comment when you first posted this. I lost a whole pound last month. But, considering it was Thanksgiving and I consumed a couple of extra pieces of pie than normal, I still consider it a victory. :)