Monday, July 30, 2007

Young Womens Camp



Lara and I got to go to Girls Camp. We had fun with our girls, despite all of the bugs and there were so many bugs. Forget about them being called noceums (not sure about the spelling), but they were so thick you couldn't help but see them everywhere. We stood at flag ceremony constantly swatting the bugs. Some of the girls were eaten up so bad from the bugs. We went swimming and we even went canoeing. I didn't not get any pictures canoeing which it was a good thing I did not take my camera as the girls decided to have a water war and we came completely soaked but we had a blast. The girls did an awesome job on their skit. We even went on a boat ride to Trapper John's and it turned out to be a murder mystery boat ride. I think all the girls had a lot of fun. I know I did and I am so glad that I got to share this experience with them. Taylor and Melissa were 1st year girls and they were such troopers and did so great. I am so proud of them.

1 comment:

Cloward Family said...

Abby-

I'm so jealous you got to go to Girl's Camp! I miss those girls very much! I'm glad you had a good time.

Amberlee