Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A DAY AT THE POOL


We've been to the pool a couple of days. We had a lot of fun. Breana and Regan even made some new friends, having fun doing their own thing. Meriah is braving it without her water wings, but she sticks close to the side. It won't be long though before she is off swimming all around the pool. Caleb has been so clingy and wouldn't let go of me, but today he decided he could do it all by himself. He was all over the pool, swmming from one end to the other. Emma just loves to be in the water, but it is a little hard to take pictures from in the pool. The last two pictures are actually from last month, but I went ahead and added them in.

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Hey, this is great. I signed up so I could leave comments. Finally, pics. I'm too excited. Give everyone kisses and hugs for me. When am I going to see you guys. I think there's a little one i haven't seen. i seem to be losing touch with all these grand babies. can't keep up with them. the blogspot will help a lot with that. i love it. and i'll be looking at it every day or so, just so i can see you, tucker and the kids. love ya. mama